1/35 - LET'S DO THIS.

First day of the year is done!

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I joined a one day a week classical school this year. And of my own free will, surprisingly!

Heritage has been an option for me for the past few years, but at the same time it wasn't really because the Lord wasn't leading me there. This year though! Man, He had billboards and neon light and the whole shebang (which was exciting!) No doubt this year will be challenging beyond words, but the Lord brought me here and I know without a doubt, He will bring me through.

(that being said, I'm still counting down the weeks till summer!)

1. ) Check out my uniform! Felt a little Walmart Cashier -esque, but then again, that's always been my dream so on second thought, this will do nicely.

2.) BOOKS?! For those of you who know me, reading is not my cup of tea. Over the summer I read 10 books. Granted, they were all fluffy and light and especially cheesy...and now I have to transition into books that  my nerd of all nerds, genius of all genius's brother couldn't even finish. Wish me luck!

So excited to see what The Lord has in store for me. I'm SURE you'll hear me moaning about homework once or twice...a week. And with that, I'm off to begin my 1st assignment....

It's gonna be a long year!

1 comment:

  1. We can do it!! If I could survive three years, this will be a breeze for you.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.