If you want flowers, go to Alamo Square Park! If you need to see some amazing houses, go to Alamo Square Park! If you are itching for a great city view....
I think you get the idea!
Needless to say, this was my favorite part of San Francisco. It's like this magical little oasis in the middle of the city, full of cool people (lots of yoga do-ers and dog walkers) and basically the prettiest houses I have ever seen. Also, IT'S NOT WINDY THERE. And trust me, once you get to SF, you will appreciate that fact.
haha, I could tell the high winds from the snap you sent me. oh and that snap was the bomb. I like this...so colorful and bright.! :) x
ReplyDeleteNext time you go, take me with you!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! (Especially the ones with you in them)
Your pictures are soooooo pretty! :)
ReplyDelete