..........ART CLASS!!!!

With just a few weeks of school left, it was about time for an honorary blog post dedicated to our art class.  Granted, my painting skills have actually diminished over the year, but probably because I spend more time dancing, singing or generally expressing my musical side than my artistic side. (What can I say, oldies get to me.)

▲▲ So in case you are yet to get the memo, our teacher is a self proclaimed pirate. And the nautical nonsense in our class can not be topped, what with Mr. Dan supplying the nautical-ness and Emily and I doing our fair share of nonsense. And the poor other girls in our class....they may never recover.

▲▲ And while we are on the topic of  general happiness, so grateful for my fun friend Emily. Even though we are INCREDIBLY weird when we are together, (and equally so when we are not!) there are only so many friends you have in a lifetime that you can call demon and make ungodly noises in front of and never feel a bit guilty. If you have a person like that in your life, keep them close, very close!
 
I also have an amazing video from Art, but I'm a old person apparently and can't get in the post. Someone send me a technologically advanced young person to help this granny out! I pay in warm cookies and cheek squeezes.
 
Art class, Over and out! And on that note, TEQUILA!
 
(For those of you sheltered folk alarmed by my casual alcohol reference, see this post for explanation.)

2 comments:

  1. I remember my old art class; the students there were all so incredibly different and my teacher was very quirky and sweet. Good times. :)
    Also, I would love to see the lovely artwork created by you and Emily. A future blog post maybe? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! long time no talk, we really need to get better about staying in touch more consistently and not just talking for a little bit and then falling off the face of the earth… anywho, i tagged you with the liebster award. and i know that you've never done any of the tags in the past, but there's always a first time! ;) miss ya my friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.