▲▲ Okay, as we all know Em and I's relationship revolves around singing about carbs, so the new Subway Commercials (which might be worse than nails on a chalkboard) were perfect for us. And so we made a homemade version (always the best kind!) while the neighborhood block party was in full swing. No shame in our game!
▲▲Facebook profile photos in Shy Guy's driveway. Obviously the first choice when it comes to locations. (also, trying to retake this photo and still not managing to get our heads in it. Enough with mirror selfies, I say!)
▲▲I feel like this could be some really awkward album cover. Heads up, "THE FREMS" Will be releasing soon, with 12 exclusive carb-themed songs and an infomercial at 3 AM (and if you order within 20 minutes, we will include a bag of Fritos! Call now!)
And so in the words of a car commercial,
"WE AIN'T GOT NO ROOM FOR BORING,
FOR BORING WE AIN'T GOT NO ROOM!"



WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO CUTE.
ReplyDeletegood genetics, I guess.
ReplyDeleteThe second to last photo - absolute gorgeousness my friend!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great time! And yes, Just Dance is probably the best game ever. ;)
ReplyDeleteCute post Kryn! And the Subways commercial song!!!
ReplyDelete