Okay, now only my mother and I will enjoy this post - BUT THE MEMORIES! TP (as we shall fondly dub for the sake of laziness) was a blast, as I keep reiterating! So many good people and good times and inside jokes.
▲▲This is kelsea and she's such a cutie! Seriously, she possesses every photogenic gene that I don't. Dang Genetics!
▲▲ Here I am, looking very excited and interested in government Sadly, I had no idea what was going on. The whole "smile and nod" thing really comes in handy at events like this!
▲▲Apparently I am a ghost when it comes to photos, because there were seriously VERY few photos of me. And if I was in them I was either unintentionally covering my face or laughing awkwardly or a million miles away. And so the ONLY photos of me (really!) were with the ukulele. And honestly, I'd kind of imagined myself looking a slight bit cooler whilst strumming, but no! That is not the case! and now i have like 10 photos of me glaring at a british ukulele.
▲▲ SNOW! And a group photo you've already seen, but I promise they are different. Cheers to a snowflake for completely covering my face in the first photo. Like I said, the camera was not my friend that week!
▲▲Never seen so many blazers and bow ties in my life, but still!
And so, that concludes the recap, you all may go about your business. One final shout out to our mothers for sending us on this trip, because we really thought we would die. I'll shut up about Teen Pact now...until May at least! XOXO!
I love the edits and b&w filters, you take such wonderful pictures!
ReplyDelete(x)
These pictures are great! I'm glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDeletesmile and nod hahaha.
ReplyDelete