Pizza on Earth, Goodwill towards men!

Does posting on Christmas mean that I really don't have a life? Either way, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you had a magical day doing everything Christmasy, including celebrating JESUS. Some days I can't even believe how incredible the story is and all he has done for us. It's just so amazing.

The candle light service is always good (um, glow sticks, but whatevs.) A lot of crying babies and shuffling papers but a lot more people coming to know the Lord! We sang Love Came Down and even though I've heard it a ton, I've never really thought about it (typical for me. I'm trying!)
____________________________

 Love came down and 
rescued me,
Love came down and 
set me free,
I am Yours
Lord,
I'm forever Yours 
_________________________

Because of Christmas, we are free! Isn't that just the most beautiful thing? Free and saved and wrapped in Grace. THAT is what Christmas is all about...

Aaaaannnnd puppies in holiday dresses! Of course!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight! I'm off to go dream of sugarplums or bacon. One of the two. Cheers!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww, your dog is always sooooo cute in photos! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen sista! And did you go to the Calvary service? I wanted to go there, but we went to a Lutheran church instead! (Rachel was singing in that one)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.