Blue Ridge and Hockey thoughts (clearly related!)

HMMM....how cliche is this? Let me use this inspiring photo and make a complete left turn: HOCKEY! Our 2nd night, we went to a hockey game at Liberty and...GOOD GRAVY, HOCKEY IS THE GREATEST! I actually walked in thinking I was gonna cry (it seemed to be the thing that trip, ya know?)  It was loud and cold and LOUD. But lo and behold, hockey is the bestest! The brawling, oh my. I have never before taken delight (or even interest!) in grown men fighting but apparently, it's quite enjoyable. Anyway, left turn. Backtracking to autumnal things....

▲▲ Blue Ridge ya'll. And what is it about fall that makes me say ya'll? Rhyming, I guess, but then, I digress.

I'll stop now.

Oh, and thank you blogger for making my pictures blurry! So sweet of you!

▲▲ Clearly, I have mastered the art of looking scenic, whatever that is.



X and O's to infinity for you Fall (or let me be hipster, AUTUMN.) And if I were really hipster, I would be saying this whilst drinking a pumpkin latte or whatever those are. But I destest drinking wood, so hot chocolate for me!


2 comments:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.