HEY FALL, NICE TO MEET YOU.

Oh Fall!

To be quite honest, this trip was miserable. Now hear me out, it wasn't ALL miserable, of course! Therefore, I will only be highlighting the non miserable parts, and you will wind up thinking I had a magical time, ALL the time! And go ahead and think that if you like. It's probably a lot prettier of a thought than me bawling in Panera.

No joke.

On a side note, I was wearing waterproof mascara, so all was well!

But FALL....Fall is beautiful. Seeing the trees change, and the air beginning to chill, it always reminds me that God is a VERY loving God. He gave us Fall to enjoy, to frolic in, to take pictures of. Yes, and even to cry alligator tears in Panera! Fall is full of good things, if I'm willing to look.

Now, on to the fun!

“Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence.
Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance.
Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence.
Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance.”
― Yoko Ono

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.