16 AGAIN!

Well as of a few days ago, you are now speaking with a 16 year old! Such Magic! Such Joy!

So, it's not really that exciting. But at the same time, it's kind of thrilling!

Anyway, this calender is the greatest and New York is on my mind. Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday friend! and ditto, i agree. it's exciting, but not. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is so weird. Thanks for the birthday wish friend!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday dearie!! I love your wall color by the way, great for a color backdrop. And I am terribly jealous of the lighting in your room...

    Love and miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lighting is thanks to an extreme amount of editing, is you room Dark in France?

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, Kryn!
    p.s. that calendar is too cute... where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Also, the calendar is by Rifle Paper Co, they sell them at Anthropologie I think!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.