DUN DUN DUN, September!

And so, it' is September and I'm not sure how I feel about it. But! We are one month closer to fall leaves and Christmas so I guess I can handle it. MAYBE. But, have I told you about drama club? My dear mother decided it was high time I put my drama to good use (I swear, I'm not dramatic at all! Except about candles, grilled cheese and everything else in life. Sheesh!) and so here I am in drama. But then, there is this tiny thing called, oh I don't know, A BRITISH ACCENT, in which we must master and actually USE in public.

No comment.

So my main goal for September will to be survive, British accents and volleyball, thank you very much. Not like I'm complaining or anything! But, feel free to bring me cupcakes at any point and time, okey dokey?

-WORK ON BRITISH ACCENT
-Not miss any serves in a game
-post one outfit post (i have a feeling i might regret this, but we shall see!)
-play tennis
-get a succulent
-write more letters
- do fun things with friends.

And now, would you like some tea? Because I feel like when homeschoolers try and do British accents, that's all they say. That or some uber romantic line from Pride and Prejudice which I guess is fine by me.

Have a great day, and If it were possible to type in a British accent then I totally would. Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. way to go girl! you totally could do a british accent when we where 10, so im sure that it has gotten better with time! just watch emma, drink tea and listen to soundtracks. Or you could come visit me and we could pop over to london and let you get so,e coaching!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started laughing at loud when you said when homeschoolers try to use british accents, all they say is "would you like some tea?" because that is so true! I say that all the time! And guess what? I'm homeschooled! Imagine that!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.