A little break because....


a random photo, because that's how it's done!

Good Morning all!

Just popping in for a sec to say that I'll be stepping back from blogging for a few weeks. Or course, you might have already noticed this but I'm here to make it official, so yay! I have just been going through a weird phase (not that unusual, considering my whole life has been pretty weird.) Nothing  bad or anything, don't get any silly ideas! But more along the lines of I can't figure out how to wear a chambray shirt and do I like pink or purple better?

Clearly, these issues need to be resolved!

So have a cheery few weeks, I have plans for this blog, but I fully belive that you should take breaks when you need to. And let's be honest, a few weeks of TV show marathons usually can cure just about anything!

If you need me, I'll be on the couch! XOXO


2 comments:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.