TA DA! It's summer!

 I gotta say, I'm pretty in love with this summer. It's been a whole lot of nothing which in summer speak equals a whole lotta AWESOME! Like, you know the days are good when you find yourself watching seven Disney channel shows in one sitting...heart melts! Some days i try and pretend all refined (by the way, I don't do so hot at it) and the some days I'm totally fine with the fact that I'm cackling at this video and choreographing water ballets. Within the same hour!

BTW, I'm a rockstar underwater ballerina. Pirouettes like you've never seen before!

funnies...if you can call them that...

-using the words couture and inner tube in the same sentence. Next' it'll be avant-garde seat cushions or something.

-finding a piece of bacon in my purse (???) and getting really excited that I had found a piece of petrified wood.

-Trying to convince KJ to take shorter showers, "People who take long showers have bad character!" Not my finest argument.

-an add for tomato sauce that described it as sassy. Somehow, when I think of tomato sauce, sassy isn't the first word that comes to mind.

-spending a very long time deliberating over which side of the cheese grater to use. Big hunky shavings for a more manly sandwich or itty bitty gratings for extra elegance and class? Decisions, Decisions. in the end, itty bitty cheese won! Such a classy grilled cheese, you go girl!

-crying because I woke up at 10. And I do not mean a little sniffle...I mean ALLIGATOR tears. In my defense I was....never mind.

Ta ta for now...off to do some arabesques, or something equally enchanting! Have a happy day, and eat some popsicles. Because...you should!

4 comments:

  1. Bacon in your purse??? I can't help but wonder how that got in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like when i have nothing to do, but on the other hand i hate the idea all together. it's lovely at times, but i'm bored like everyday. and i really do nothing. i need to find things to fill my time. i mean it's summer time! glad you're having a fab summer though. and popsicles are a summer-must. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for summer. :) Although I like the relaxation of summer, I prefer having something to do. Oh well, it will be great anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showers definitely determine people's characters. :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.