Greetings from the random department + other un important matters!


Hiya!

Let me try that again.

Hello there! How are You! I'm fab! Use exclamations points for the rest of your life! Okay!

Notice, I said un important.

The bulk of this post will be me telling you things of which I am very excited about. Which might be kind of be the story of my silly little life because I was nearly giddy over a one dollar gift bag from Target. HOLLA! Target has this magical way of leaving the closets full and happy and the wallets oh so very empty. And Target stories make for fine insagram hashtags, but that's all I'm gonna say about that.

 ▲▲ SO! EXCITED! FOR! FALL! This fall we are planning all kinds of lovely things including seeing pretty tree's in fun places. It's pretty much set in stone! Which for this family means we are actually considering it. But that's about as close as we come until' the night before, so I'll take it.

▲▲ And these triangles? Are they not so rad? And now I can make hearts! ♥♥ See?! I do love this.Oh, and here are some music notes, let's dance. ♪♫♪ (can you tell what song that is?) (it's crazy love.)

▲▲ Did you know I have a flamingo? Well his name is fred and he is one fine flamingo if you ask me. He's been a good sport about all the dressing up I've done to him (he'd look preetty dang good in a suit I'll bet!) and ALLLL the photos. Thanks instagram for making Fred my favorite subject. A special handy dandy hashtag is sill in the works for fred....if you have a lightbulb-flamingo-hasthag-moment, be sure to alert me! And tell me what you came up with, of course.

▲▲ summer time is sweet sweet sweet. I do love splashing in the pool almost more than anything else. Seriously, I am smiling almost the whole time I am swimming. I feel as though that could be a great joke in a cheesy movie - but what do I know?  I've only watched like 12 billion cheesy movies. So not much.

I'm done blabbing , your life may resume now. Random department, OUT!


▲▲ After trying for about 80 years for a decent picture, I gave up and decided to go with the blurry one. And eat some cookies. They were quite soothing. 80 years though!

▲▲ And tropical fred, yet again! He's quite a hunk. Totally pulling off the lei trend like nobody's business.

▲▲ And I swear she gets squishier every day!!! Look at those cheeks...err, furr?

I'm done blabbing, your life may resume now. Random department, OUT! Have a great day kids!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you don't pass out when you find a letter in your mailbox from, that's right, me!! I know, I know, long time no happening!! Anyway now you can look forward to it (because it is an earth shattering event when you get a letter, especially from me).

    Love from you sarcastic frenchie,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.