New York, New York

New York is just one of those cities that makes you bubble for no particular reason. Other than wildly amazing flowers and the rad skyline, of course. We hit New York this past weekend and walked a ridiculous amount and saw all kinds of crazy good things. And also some equally weird things, but that's the city for ya! I tell ya, I can't get enough of this going new places. It's quite invigorating!

Just like watching House Hunters! Nothing gets your blood pumping like a case of "This one has the fab pool, but that one has the postcard view!"

Somehow, all conversations lead to House Hunters.

Anyway, this is probably the first of many New York posts, so prepare yourself for the feet pictures and city pictures and the pictures of me looking like I would rather be swimming with alligators than having my picture taken. Sometimes seeing a photo of yourself is the worst form of torture.

Other than missing an episode of House Hunters, of course.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys haven been traveling everywhere! Are you on a road trip??

    Love,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so neat! I've always wanted to visit New York.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.