What dreams are made of

People  people, if you don't own a pair of polka dot jeans, something is terribly wrong in your life.

That being said, I guess my life was pretty terrible until 3 days ago! But now? It's pure heaven and sunshine and lollipops. Everyday I go bathe in frosting, frolic in peony fields and feast on bacon and ham and cheese and bread and cheesy bread.

And then I don't fit in my jeans anymore.

But anyway! I'll probably keep these jeans even if they don't fit ever again. Because when you find 70 dollar jeans for 12 bucks, you're keepin those babies forever. And i mean FOREVAH. Or something hiperstish like that. I'm seeing tea cozies and wall tapestries in the future for these suckers...

(ps: they are from heaven i mean Gap. Same deal.)

6 comments:

  1. Wow... those jeans are adorable! The price is great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess something is terribly wrong with my life, haha! XD
    I'll have to get some soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want a pair. and colored and printed jeans totally just make your day better no matter what. xx :)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.