Forget reality, I'm all about aesthetics. "So worldly!" "So Vain!" you say. And yep, I totally hear ya. It goes like this: I'm particular about colors, shapes, fonts, photos. You name it! I carefully debate over EVERYTHING I pin. I think fancy people call it curating. You and I? We call it picky.
Imagine me in a bookstore. I don't love reading. I'd rather critique covers than debate plots. I was busy looking at the covers when Life: Beautiful caught my eye. It was the peonies, I promise. Anything with peonies and I'm in. I was happily surprised to find it filled with eye candy, colorful goodness and fluffly flowers. (?) It's like a Christian Martha Stewart magazine! And we thought that would be the day when pigs flew....
(I almost said flied.)
While still fake and still worldly, it was nice to find a magazine that was both christian and aesthetically pleasing. And filled with peonies! And cream puffs??! And adorable crafts!?
for reaaaalllls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Pretty! Magazines like that are so cool and are filled with great ideas, but I never actually get around to doing any of them. :)
ReplyDelete