Pajama Vibes


Well, this is embarrassing. I'm publicly admitting I love my pajamas.

I know there are some people who can't get ANYTHING done when they are in their pajamas. I hear ya peeps. I mean, pajamas are for beds and beds don't accomplish much except sawing logs and making you get up late.

But then, there's me.

I on the other hand, am like a pajama dynamo. Of course, I have my lazy days where all I want to do is watch you tube videos. But then I also have my rock star pajama days where I'm practically shouting "I AM GOING TO CONQUER THE WORLD!"

Something along those lines.

I turn on my turbos and attack every speck of dust in site (pajamas, dusting - does it get any better?) You guys better watch out...I get pretty fierce in my pjs. And besides the fact that I've been rambling on about PAJAMAS FOR PETES SAKE, I was going to tell you that today was NOT a dynamo day. The pajama vibes were NOT flowing.

So I got dressed in my favorite dress, because when pj's aren't doing it for ya, you'd better stick to floral prints, my friend.

There are a few reasons I don't have a fashion blog.....Reason one: This post.

(and this one)

4 comments:

  1. "So I got dressed in my favorite dress, because when pj's aren't doing it for ya, you'd better stick to floral prints, my friend.”
    ^Truth.
    I’m a pajama girl myself.
    No shame.

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love floral! this looks great :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love this! That dress is adorable!!!

    http://www.meredithsledgeblog.com

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.