Since I went kind of crazy yesterday (and posted only about journals) I thought I should tell you where I got them all.
Basically, Target!
I know, HUGE shock there.
Most are priced reasonably, and to be honest, they're the cutest! I've looked places like Barnes and Noble and Anthropologie, but I haven't ever found any I loved as much. Problem is, I need to find a new store I like just as much because I own just about every one from Target.
Clearly, I have a big issue on my hands.
Know of any good places to get journals? Let me know!
XOXO, Kryn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I usually get mine from Target as well, Christian Book, and Michael's. :) Sort of wherever they have cute journals, but that's where I've gotten them from recently.
ReplyDeleteMichaels has some cute ones. Also, Walmart sometimes has huge, colorful ones down the office supplies aisle. Cute journals! xo
ReplyDeleteThe Christian Book Stores (lifeway, family christian bookstore, etc.) always have the prettiest journals, and they usually have very inspiring quotes too.
ReplyDeleteI prefer spiral bound journals, so I usually get mine at Barnes and Nobel. They've been on sale for $5.00 for two years, and now I have almost all of those too.
I love your journals.
ReplyDelete