Haiku time!

So yeah, I wrote my haiku.

And, yes, I did have to Google how to spell it. Thankfully, Google's always got our backs...and the right spelling. I guess when I signed up for this haiku writing business, I didn't know I'd be actually LEARNING too! We ladies do know how to multi-task don't we?

Just say it: OH YEAH.

(I painted these ballet slippers when I was 5. They've been hanging over my closet since. I've decided that they ALWAYS need to be hanging over my doorway. Future College roommates, I hope you don't mind. )

2 comments:

  1. OH MY LORD.
    I HAVE THAT EXACT SAME ORNAMENT ON MY WALL.
    IN BLUE.
    ASDFGHJKL, I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. I JUST AM.
    GREAT POST.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love haikus!! For some reason, I remember one I wrote in like third grade:
    Bright tomatoes grow
    In my beautiful garden
    Awaiting the rain.
    I can't believe I still remember that..:) I loved yours!!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.