Let's face it,
Sophie is just obsessively exciting.
I mean, as if you didn't know this already.
My point is, that sometimes I go outside and Sophie comes and I take pictures. Which is self explanatory, so that's not really a point at all.
I guess I just came to say that my duties this week are done. I've gone to school and done my thing. Now I'm gonna do my other thing, my favorite thing. This involves drinking chocolate milk, knitting and watching HGTV. I find it very satisfactory to know the home prices in Italy. Don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is Sophie a Shih Tzu? She's so cute :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like the perfect way to spend the evening:) I'm totally going to move to Italy one day...I feel like a pro doing the house buying thing {thanks, HGTV!}.
ReplyDeleteAnd your dog is pretty much the cutest. thing. ever.
I like the post title.
ReplyDeleteEmma
http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com