Color Theroy

 Before we dive into this, I should probably just tell you,

I love color.

With a passion. I could even say "I heart it!" But then I would sound like a teenager! Silly me.

 (And you must enlarge it. Or use a magnifying glass.)

A while ago, I found this color thing. I saved it on my computer, but forgot to read it. (So genius, I know.) A few days ago I rediscovered it and, huzzah! I actually read it! My favorite colors are night, black, fuchsia and red. And....they actually, somewhat, (not really) describe me. (well, except for the being popular part!) Of course, I do like some other colors that don't even get on the scale of being like me. Like.... Caring? Um, sorry, no.

What colors do you like? And do they describe you?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite colors on there are probably lake, pool, chartreuse, beet, red, fig, fuchsia, and chocolate. Whoa, that's a lot of colors LOL :) I can't seem to zoom in enough to read what they mean though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pool, peacock, night, strawberry, and paper bag. i don't know if they would describe me, since i can't seem to enlarge it enough to read, but they're my faves. xo

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.