Today I made a bunch of signs. On obnoxious yellow poster board. And it was SO cool!
Right?
And then we went to this persons house, and hung them all over, danced for the edible arrangements man and hid under their beds. Birthday Surprises are the BEST!
I've never really celebrated a birthday quite as big as this one. So of course, over the top yellow posters and streamers and balloons were just so OBVIOUS!
I think if I grow up and IF I work for a company that is in the birthday party sign making industry, I'll be seriously happy. Making 90's look like donuts and signing with creative names could NEVER ever get boring.
Happy Birthday Nana! (although, I don't even think she knows I have a blog....)
PS: In case you were wondering, Tubs and Bubs will be my co-workers in our birthday signage business. Who else would I ask for design advice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your posters look great!
ReplyDelete(And your dogs are ADORABLE!!!)
I want the puppies! You are the bestest!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are such a great chocolate milk munchkin!
ReplyDeleteI love your dogs!
ReplyDeleteEmma
http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com
I love your picture on the about page!
ReplyDeleteEmma