Dear Septemer


August was such a complete flop it's not even funny. I really hate August. I'm really sorry! But now fall is here (hypothetically) and everything is just hunky dory. Sorta. Is that even how you spell that?

Work REALLY hard on Math and Piano
Plant Lavender
Make homemade pasta
Do a few DIY projects
have 1 photo shoot
have fun and work hard at volleyball games
write a haiku
Use up all my stamps
Clean my room before volleyball and classes each day
walk the puppies 5 times
Learn more in photo shop
Organize my fonts
Go Social Media FREE for one week

Got any goals this month? And yes, my hair is all curly and weird now. The problem is, it's only the front. It's just weird. As I've said

XOXO, Half Curl Headed





No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.