Questions (I asked again!)

I normally don't participate in blogging "tags" (mainly because it brings up horrible/hilarious memories of my first blog...but we wont go there.) I decided to go along with it this once. Well, I kind of just wanted to talk about myself some more, just to terrify you a little. Enjoy!

What is your earliest memory?
Our neighbor in the "Pink House" giving KJ and I yo-yo's. And we thought we were awesome yo-yosters.

What was the best day of your life?
Our day in Chicago was really fun, but I think summer days with the cousins totally beat it. Okay, I'm being vague here. I really can't pick particular day!

Rain or Shine?
Shine, but I'm not apposed to puddle hopping either.

Would you rather watch a talent show or sing in one?
Well, I might participate if it was a basset hound howling show, because really, that's all I can do. But since I'm not sure any like that exist, I'd have to say I'd rather watch one.

Dream Job?
Someone who makes lots of money! (more specific answer here.)

If you could meet anyone, who could it be?
To be honest, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to social situations, so at the moment I have no desire to meet someone famous. I mean, what do you say?!? I think I'd like to meet my Grandmother when she was younger though, but that could get weird. You know? Never mind.

What is your favorite part of blogging?
Showing you how cute my dog is.

What word do you use the most?
Sadly, it's "Like". I am a teenager, so I suppose that gives me a teeny excuse, but not really. Next to that, it's weird or hilarious.

Favorite Instrument?
Piano! I looove piano music, and I actually listen to classical piano way more than I do to regular (popular) music. I'm a little outdated. I also play the clarinet, but I don't really like the sound. Which makes so much sense!

Early Bird or Night Owl?
I'm actually a hybrid! How cool is that!?!? (You can just say it's totally awesome. I'm fine with that.) I don't have issues waking up and I stay up way to late. It's a blessing and a curse, I tell ya.

What color do you wear the most?
Blue. More specifically, navy. I just kind of love it? Okay, I'm head over heels.

Thanks for the tag Em! If you'd like to answer any questions in the comments, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Xoxo,Kryn

PS: September Alert! I'm not the only one who is completely excited right?

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! You are definitely not the only one who's excited cause I am!! My birthday is in September, so that explains why!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers. :) I love navy, but I’m currently obsessed with RED. haha

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.