I was kind of going awkward moment free for a while....but not anymore! The past few days have equal parts hilarious and scary. See for yourself what nonsense I get myself into...
-Driving by a building under construction (that's just about done) and saying "Is that the outside?"
-Asking Emily if her grandmother (who LIVES with her) is alive. (Taco Bell food does strange things to people! Or I'm just strange. Probably not that.)
-having one hair that was 7 inches longer than all my other hair (it was freaky.)
- talking to your teacher, while you're trying to eat the worlds most crumbly sandwich and not get every crumb stuck in your teeth. (which was a miserable fail!)
-talking to myself in public bathrooms....not knowing I'm the only one in there.
-explaining that if you were on a 15 foot high zip line, you would be closer to the ground than 15 feet...
On an unrelated note, I'm taking a logic class this year. Iv'e decided I'm not logical. Well, I already knew, but it's reinforcing that fact. The first day in class I thought "Oh, I actually have to use my brain!" Everyday is a new day for me!
What's been awkward funny for you this week? (Wow, I just spelled week "Wekk" and then "Wee." I think a spelling class might be in order as well. I'm sure you're cheering!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL, I started talking to myself about weird stuff in the restrooms at church a week ago since I thought I was alone. Then I realized I wasn't the only one there... oops :)
ReplyDelete