I'll admit it. Mixing patterns in an outfit was very risky to me. I'm not very daring when it comes my wardrobe. Give me shorts, a cute top, a colorful belt and a cardigan and I'm happy for life. Until I see a cute dress, but never mind. So when I got a new skirt I knew I wanted to try pattern mixing.
First I did research. Yes, me! Thank you, but I am just fine. I will spend more than 2 seconds thinking about something....as long as clothes are involved.
So apparently some can be successful while mixing patterns.
And then I tried it.
All in all, I'd rate this okay. A little weird and funky. It kind of looks like a bunch of criminals broke out of jail and went to a tea party. Which is not really cool. At all. I think I'd be scared and run off and leave my tea to be all cold. (But I wouldn't leave a cupcake. No Sir.) I think the patterns should be a little more monochromatic and softer - the black lines are a little harsh.
So, I crossed of a goal. But I'm not totally sure it's an outfit I'd wear again.
How do you mix patterns?
Love, Kryn
PS: This crosses off another goal! huzzah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.