I go in color phases. It started with lemon yellow, then went to bubblegum pink. Now, it's emerald. Trust me when I say, I've NEVER liked emerald. I don't know whats going on, but all the sudden I'm loving colors I used to hate. Well, I'm just weird. But we already knew that.
And I totally forgot to site these when I was saving the pictures, so I honestly have no idea where some of these are from. Except the second to last one. Marc Jacobs, $400. Oh, except it's on sale! For the low, low price of $298. Not totally what I'd call a sale.
What colors do you love?
xoxo Kryn.
PS: The Awesomeness payed off! Aside from having the same swim suit as 20 other eight year old's, the swim meet went really well and I even improved lot of my times. I also ate breakfast at McDonalds. I just wanted to tell you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.