Not really.
Theoretically. Hypothetically. Moving on.
I have a weird habit of naming my clothes. Shocker! Not every piece, but certain things just need names, and by George, I'll give 'em one. I had my circus shorts, my picnic dress, the sausage necklace and so on.
So let me introduce my Jerusalem Sandals....
They're perfect. They're comfy. They look biblical. Yeah, they are awesome. I loved them so much I didn't even want to take them off when I went to bed. I'm a dork like that. And really, I'm a dork like a lot of things.
And for the record, I don't wear this skirt every day of my life. Just most. And on those days, I always seem to take photo's. Flowy skirts are inspiring I guess.
Do you have names for certain outfits or pieces of clothing?
xoxo, Kryn
PS: No, this is not become a solely based clothing blog. I've just prepared these quick posts since I'm busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.