Happy {Fri} Day: 5/11


Happy Friday Everyone! This week has flown by (which one hasn't?) But I am honestly looking forward to the weekend for once. But Mothers day is scaring me a lot. My mom is not someone who dreams of all the stuff she could have (like someone we could mention...) so I'm always kind of stumped as to what to get her. But this year I have a good idea and I can't find the key piece to the project. And I only have 3 days to do what I don't really know how to do. This will be interesting.

This picture PERFECTLY describes the kind of weather we've been having.The days are absolutely gorgeous with full sun, puffy clouds and a breeze. It makes me want to forget my plans of moving and stay here forever.

What are you loving this week? I'll try to post more next week. I'm playing it by ear, as usual! xoxo, Kryn

1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.