I wuv my puppy.

I admit, I a kind of obsessed with my dog. Considering she's the first real pet I've had (Unless you are counting Cherry Chandler JR, my well loved and long gone beta fish) she's pretty much my favorite. So When I start telling people about Sophie it goes like this
"I have the cutest dog ever, her name is Sophie and she's a Lhasa apso and she's so cute." Then I go on for about 40 years and then stop mid sentence and go" Aww, I wuv my puppy!" I know its weird, but I really do wuv her. And whenever I talk to her, I always talk in a really high pitched voice. Its obnoxious, but tubby wuvs it. I hope. I think, I'm pretty sure. If not, too bad for her. She has no choice in that matter.

a place of bonding.


the old lady.
*Happy Birthday Tubby...I wuv you!

*Yes, I'm the dork who post about her dogs birthday. I think it's cool. I know Sophie is grateful I mentioned her on this fine establishment of a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.