You Will be missed

Today is the day we mourn all the brave sock souls who gave their final hurrah yesterday. To the socks under the sofa, behind the dryer, deep in places we would never expect - we miss you. We wish you would re-appear so you could don our feet and we could be sockful again.

That being said, socks do not belong on my feet. It is nearly impossible to keep them on my feet for that matter too. I like fuzzy, pink long socks. But I don't like little sports socks. They got lost in the depths of my room WAY to easy.  I honestly can't imagine all the places they hide. With my luck they are probably all neatly folded in my drawer, but who looks in obvious places? Now that I think about it, socks are spiteful beings. They despise feet, of course because then they get stinky and smelly. Eww.

On a better note, my bowling scores have improved! I'm hoping baby bowling is a thing of the past and that soon I will become an amazing bowler. Or I'd be happy with an 80, but I'll take whichever comes first. Also, I'm in full summer mode. I woke up yesterday thinking it was Saturday. And then today I thought it was Thursday. I hope my metal calender adjusts soon or I might be persuaded that I am skewed.

Here's to faulty calenders, being sad for the socks and better bowling!

Sincerely,
Tomorrow is Sunday!

1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.