10 things {the punk}



 For the fun of it, I thought I'd switch it up and do 10 things about Sophie. Yes, I know she is only a lowly canine, but she really is an interesting specimen.

1. She is very impatient and vocal.
2. Her recent favorite pastime is lizard chasing.
3. A delicious treat to her is a paper towel.
4. My bed is her bed.
5. Besides my bed, she naps in the sun, near me, or on a beanbag (she looks hilarious!)
6. Sophie is scared of the vacuum.
7. She has run away once. It was a very bad day.
8. When she wants to get out of my room in the morning, she hops on my bed and starts licking my face.
9. She has an over abundant love for strangers.
10. She ignores cats.

Ended with a bang there didn't we? Cats arn't quite as exciting as Sophie. I'm sorry, but it's true. And a bonus point is that Sophie has been sprayed with perfume before. And I can't exactley plead innocent here. I'm just showing love....right? Absolutely! I think.

4 comments:

  1. Sophie is amazing. That's so funny she's been sprayed with perfume (but it's not hard to believe). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the world?! How can she ignore cats? Cats are very interesting and draw attention from all over. (especially Gracie because she's so beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She watches them for a while, then takes a nap. She's sort of lazy,

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.