I told you, they were not the prettiest. But they were the tastiest. These are the brownies I entered in the fair. They are stuffed with caramel as you may have noticed. They are topped with powdered sugar. They are pretty much amazing. Unfortunately, I didn't get to be famous because I wasn't in the paper. But if you've been wanting to try these here is the recipe. (I left out the nuts and I suggest using less caramel. It was really oozy.)
These are also called "Knock you naked brownies" Which is not an accurate term. I was still fully clothed after eating them. But today in football I sort of, not intentionally pulled down some people pants and it just reminded me of these. Its amazing the things you think of in the middle of a football game.
Oh and by the way, if you make these, I'm not guaranteeing
instant wealth and fame. I think it's more a one time deal. And to a girl like
me, wealth just might be $75. Xoxo, Kryn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uhhh, yeah. That boy needed a belt.
ReplyDeleteThey look yummy!
ReplyDeleteThey are great - you have to try them!
ReplyDelete