Wu Hoo - Hawaiian Prints!

I have lived in a tropical place almost my entire life, so naturally I'm smitten on Hawaiian prints. Just about every family portrait that has been taken has been filled with Hawaiian prints and kids who cross their eyes and  have crooked teeth. Jason Wu's resort collection is filled with pretty Hawaiian themed florals, take a look.

What do you think of these tropical lovelies? One of my life goals is to wear something Jason Wu. I mean, REAL Jason Wu. I do have a Jason Wu shirt, but its not "really real." With that said, I'd better go get a job.

4 comments:

  1. You have something Jason Wu, but it's not really real? What's that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I need to make some money too. Rachel and I had to stop babysitting for the Cobb's cause her Dad is here for sugery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting up the March celebrations! I miss all your posts about how you celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to get better about it - its so fun!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.