Year or years?

While I was making this, I had a huge debate with myself about whether to use "Happy new year" or "Happy new years". I am still not sure which is the accepted normal phrase, but anyhow, Happy New Years will have to do.

2012 sort of snuck up on me. I know, I sound like an adult. But I was sort of enjoying 2011 and ending it is fairly cruel. But a GREAT thing about 2012 is that I will be able to get my permit (that might not be such a great thing for everyone else!)

Happy New Year/Years Everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I know, I am happy for you! But I can't beleive that soon you will be in the DRIVER'S SEAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You'll want to move back pretty quick!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.