What I would wear

There's a homeschool dance coming up and as much as I'd like too, I won't be one the attendees. But just because I'm not going does not mean I can't think about what I would wear...right? Okay, I make no sense.

I personally am not a fan of skimpy, teenage prom dresses. They are always, too tight, too short and sometimes fairly ugly. I prefer a little more elegant looking style.

I wish I had $200 dollars laying around so I could get this! Isn't it just darling? I love the color, and the bow is sort of weird, but with a cardigan and belt this would be extra adorable.This one I could actually think about buying, but it seems kind of silly to waste all my Christmas money on one dress. I love the layers of pleats on this one and while green is generally not my favorite color, I love this shade.

So that's what I'd be wearing if I were going. I get my new glasses today, I'll show you some pictures I'm sure!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love that yellow one. You know what Karissa? You have good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! If only I could afford it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...sigh. It's a shame things have to be so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! it drives me crazy!! That is why I want to sew better so then I can make cute things that are similar to the more expensive ones.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.