A project for those of us who don't like coffee

Coffee Filter Pom Poms of course! Aren't these darling?

First, flatten 30 filters (for 3 pom poms.) Next, divide into equal groups of three (I'll do the math for you because I'm nice and because its easy : 10 per pom.) Staple in the center, cut a hole and put some string through it (Again, I used yarn. But, embroidery floss or fishing line would work too.) The last thing is to poof them all up!

Such a fun easy project. I didn't dye these, but I did that with another batch, I'll let you know how those go. I love things that are pure white, so I didn't mind not having dyed ones.
Perfect addition to my paper lanterns. Have fun with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.