Almost time

Almost December - woot woot! (my trademark.) In my brain it's already December. The calender is being a little slow - I'm waiting for it to catch up.

Now, with Christmas coming, everyone is getting in their Red and green mode. I refuse to be drawn in! I personally despise Red, green and gold Christmas stuff. Why does Christmas have to be limited to those boring colors, I ask. If you have a out of this world reason, tell me. If not, no green here and red is going on a serious diet. I'm okay with red most times. But not always.


This is so cute. Please notice that there is a way to convey Christmas without smothering everything in Red and Green. I strive for pink perfection this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all should be pretty confused by this thing here...
But I will reveal soon! I love it. It's Christmasy, and pink. Keep guessing, you'll stumble on the answer sooner or later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ugh, I really want this. Give me liberty...or lip gloss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend sent me this. I really wish I was cool enough to come up with something like this by myself.

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing.
I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick.
I believe in pink. I believe that loving is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."~Audrey Hepburn


Although, I probably wouldn't have said it as well as Audrey. I agree %100.

8 comments:

  1. So is my blog ok, do you think? I mean, are the colors? Do you think you will get that lipgloss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a place-mat? A table runner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I meant the pink rick-rack thing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, you even believe in KISSING?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you are an adult. I don't agree with that one as much as the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check my blog, I posted a sneak peek for the Christmas craft I will post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.