Not on the menu

Today, Cheese Pizza was not on the menu. I love cheese pizza. When the last day of my life rolls around, I want to be surrounded by cheesy pizza, cupcakes and the people I love. And maybe a potato somewhere in the mix. I love potato too. We had an extra nice dinner tonight because we had a guest! We did not know our guest was coming, but she came, and she stayed. We had Rice and garlic pickle and Raita! I love Raita. The day before the last day of my life I will have fried chicken and Rita. Generally people don't mix cuisines so much, but I never go by the rules.

As for a Kodak Moment....

I think this will suffice.

And this? Another amazing Kodak Moment.

Elise will be going to college next year. College! This is so sad. Good news, she is probably going to MSU. I fully intend to invade her dorm during the year and impress her roommates with my superior muffin making skills. We've already planned this. They will swoon and wish I'd never leave. They'll beg for my recipe. They'll cry when I won't tell them. And then, they'll forget all about it. It's just how college kids are.

And, I've begun planning my epic 14th party. May I hint, you might want to brush up on the 70's.

Sincerely,
Keeping the recipe secret

PS: Anyone watch P.W Saturday???

2 comments:

  1. Oh, totally forgot.
    70's comes naturally to this family, we're practically living in it!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.