Sky high

Thankfully, the reason I didn't write wasn't that I was too busy watching heads roll. I decided to steer clear of any beheading, as I prefer my head attached to my body. I'm sure my feelings are mutual. Heads have their place.

I really wanted to get my ears pierced yesterday, but I didn't. Late May, my parents gave me the okay for getting my ears pierced. But we've never gotten around to doing it, so Peirce your Ears day was so fitting. The celebration might commence today. My mom has this really strange notion that I have really cute ears. I don't understand it. I hate more than one hole. I hate cartilage piercings. I really want pearl earnings. and I figured out my birthday is only 90 days away!

Okay, now to today's main event(s): I really love skyscrapers. I don't really have anything more to say on the subject other than, I love them and I want to live in them.
This was the cutest building in all Chicago. And there is that pesky stranger again! And seriously? A pink shirt?
This picture is so great, Uncle Sam and the city!

Sincerely,
My ears are nor-mal.

PS: Happy Birthday Uncle Sam!

7 comments:

  1. So why did you skip beheading day?? I personally have really been looking into it.....just kidding lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, sure! Who's first?? Thanks sarah, also thanks for the perfume, I love them!!!! :) Happy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still perfecting the perfect guillotine.....watch out next year.

    JK~!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.