Pre Bed making.
Post bed making. Proof that I really did do it. Somehow the punks wind up on my bed again. I think its apparent they run my life. That's changing now! I make the rules from now on, okay punks? Okay, great. I'm glad we are on the same page.
As I was pondering some great mysteries of life, I had the genius idea to combine all my Bath and Body works items and count them.
And since is the ten year anniversary of 9/11, I thought I'd share this again. Before, I'd always thought of it as just a plane crashing into a building. I understood people died, but I never really thought about. But this year, I saw how bad it was. I realized how many people died. I realized how evil terrorist are. I hope we never forget 9/11. I hope we never forget about the people who lost their lives. And I hope we always remember how blessed we are to be Americans.
Sincerely,
Ameri-can, not an Ameri-cant
I got sort of faint when I looked at the picture of your lotion.
ReplyDeleteOh, I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah, You're sweet. Emily, umm...only like 19 missing! Sorry Rachel! Hope you recovered! :) JK.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I figured there was lots missing. Lets see....if you don't count my lip gloss, I have 5 things from bath and body works (I think). But that's only if you don't count my lip gloss.
ReplyDelete