I'm a mutt

Its Mutt's day. Generally, I think of Mutts as dogs. But I'm actually a mutt of sorts. I'm talking about my genealogy here people. I am Swedish, Norwegian, Canadian and something else on my dads. On my moms, I'm a Daughter of the American Revolution and Cherokee. I'm so pleased with my blend. It's pretty neat.

Right now I'm watching Huckleberry Hound. He is the coolest. I love old TV shows. They are the coolest. This will be very short for me as generally I show of my wonderful gift of gab. I'm sick today so I don't feel like doing anything.

Sincerely,
Oh my darlin'

2 comments:

  1. I love old TV shows too. They rock. My favorite is probably Pink Panther. Even though I hate pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you soooooooo much!!!! i can't wait until you get home.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.