Haha

I love laughing. I'll probably live to be 110 because I laugh so much. Or maybe not. I'm the type who thinks little things are hilarious. I love to laugh. Clearly.

I was a little lost at what to do today. Am I supposed to make someone laugh? I was confused. But I went to the Farmers Market and saw the dancers and realized I was doing OK.
These, I'm sure, nice people come the Farmers market every week and dance. I wonder what their inspiration is because they always do the weirdest moves.

Serious Comedy folks.

This is also really hilarious. We each took a few sniffs. After all, they were free!

This is Gypsy! Gypsy because she travels around and does not stay stationary. Troy wanted to name her Connie after a motorcycle. But she doesn't look like a Connie does she? I think not. My grandma said she might keep her after we leave.

Sincerely,

Sniff Sniff

4 comments:

  1. Gypsy is a clever name. Mango would be cool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gypsy is pudgy! :)
    She's sooooooooooooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a sweetie too! I like the name Mango, but she does not look much like a mango!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I agree! Gypsy...I'll have to remember that one. Do you mind if I use it in the future?

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.