This is Andrew and he's the reason I passed all my high school classes. And now he's on his own adventure, applying to Princeton and Vanderbilt and all those places us community college kids only dream of. My fingers are crossed for Andy to end up at Vandy, not only because it rhymes but also because he'll be potentially even closer to me than he is right now (which is only 20 minutes haha.)
We decided to shoot the day before school began, as kind of a last hurrah before the beginning of our final semester at home. I'm glad I've got to spend a lot of my childhood and teenagehood with Andrew because he's kind of the best.
(you should have seen his Facebook post on my birthday! It made me cry...and made everyone else think we were dating.)



No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.