I haven't been back to the PNW in a good 3 or 4 years, save a quick wedding a few summers ago. When I moved away five years ago, I thought I'd never miss the mountains or snow or having to wear a coat at all times for nine months out of the year. Turns out that I don't miss the coat part but I had really, really missed the snow. I don't think I fully realized how much I'd missed it till I took one step into the fresh power and sunk about three feet. Man, snow is fun! Even when you're wearing a mini skirt....because I didn't want anyone passing by to forget that I was from Florida.
So anyway! Snow! Snoqualmie! SO fun.
I'm not saying Florida isn't great...but I'm also not saying that I want to stay there forever. Because winter is basically an excuse to drink as many cups of hot cocoa a day as you and I'm all about that life and gosh, I've missed it!
oooh snow, send some this way!
ReplyDelete