12:01 AM, JUNE 21ST 2015


THE CLOCK STRUCK MIDNIGHT AND SUDDENLY,
 IT WAS SUMMER.

It wasn't a total Cinderella moment. Jeans and Sandals could hardly compete with a gown and glass slippers! We forgot a wine opener and cups but only managed to borrow one of the necessary items.

But then again.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be spending the first moments of summer with rose in hand and the shimmering Eiffel Tower before me.


YES YOU GUYS THE WINE WAS GOOD!!  No I didn't get drunk, though I was convinced the 5 sips I took were enough. And Don't worry (mom and grandma and baptist friends), I won't be sneaking wine here in America but when you're in a grocery store in Paris and you find a 2.99 bottle and you consider buying it... your answer should always be,  HECK YES.

6 comments:

  1. Love these photos - sounds like such an amazing experience!
    PS: I'm a Southern Baptist, SUPER conservative...but, I don't think there's a thing wrong with drinking wine in moderation. No drunkenness, I think you're good. (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay good!! I'm friends with a lot of VERY conservative baptist. Love them to death but I just leave out the trying wine part when I tell this story. ;)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had tons of fun!!

    - Jean
    http://modestsplendour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!! But my photos can't even begin to do Paris justice, it's too beautiful.

      Delete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.