DEAR J.CREW, I LOVE YOU.


I first heard (or rather read) of  J.Crew in a book seven summers ago. Borrowing it from the library countless times, I would pour over the pages that were lined with images of Michelle Obama. Of all people! "She's relatable, she's not different from you or me. After all, she wears J.Crew!"or so the book tried to convince me.

Though it wasn't successful in convincing me of Michelle's relatability, it did introduce me to J.Crew.

And oh, do I love J.Crew.

SIX SUMMER PIECES WE ALL PROBABLY NEED:

(read: definitely) 
1. THE DRESS FOR BRUNCH ON THE BEACH
You don't even have to ask for extra whipped cream on your french toast - this dress demands it.
(buy it here)


2. FARMERS MARKET WORTHY SHORTS
The only outfit you should be wearing when stocking up on freshly baked bread, essential oils and dreamcatchers.
(shorts)

3. THE ROAD TRIP PANT OF YOUR DREAMS
You may have been belting Madonna and eating cool ranch doritos for the past 8 hours, but your outfit says otherwise.
(pants)
4. THE "YOURE BASICALLY A MOVIE STAR" TOP
Accessorize with a box of twizzlers and a bag of buttery popcorn
(buy it here)


5. SNEAKS FOR SUNDAY STROLLS
The 21st century equivalent of double velcro easy steppers.
(shop similar)

6. A FRESH APPROACH TO PATRIOTISM.
Because who doesn't want to match the fireworks AND the salsa.
(similar top)


1 comment:

  1. I'M WITH YOU. Jcrew is beyond s'wonderfulness. I was literally just browsing through Jcrew and found my dream wedding dress (because I'm like that ;)... swiss dot wedding dress? Like woah Jcrew, you have my heart.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.