Karistian rules April Fools.


My mother called me around 10 am. Get dressed, put on some makeup, and maybe some heels! I for one, can't ever say no to an order to wear heels. But this occasion was better than most, because this occasion was April Fools.

Creighton (behind the camera) and Christian (faux boyfriend, see above and below) are basically my brothers. I used to be at their house all the time as a kid, and now (still kids ;) we've graduated from the treehouse to doing school together. On the one hand it would have been cute if it was true....childhood friends falling in love. But on the other hand, we've all been family-zoned since age 5. So that would be awkward.


The whole process of taking the photos, deciding which ones to post, discouraging friends from thinking it was April Fools (never bribed so many friends in such a short amount of time) and of course, pranking my father was so exciting and exhilarating that I ended up throwing up at 2 am!

(I don't get out much.)

But, if a fake relationship can do that to me, I don't think I want to know what a real one could be capable of.  But the reactions made it all worth it - they were hilarious and ALL over the place. I knew something would happen with them! She's engaged!? (sorry, uncle not so!) wait....is that Christian...or Creighton? 
To those of you were disappointed it wasn't true...thanks for believing it was possible for me to be in love with something other than chocolate. Maybe if his name started with Hazelnut and ended in Spread we would have a better chance of lasting more than 24 hours. But no promises.


3 comments:

  1. haha, too great k! fabulous job on faking it though. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the first picture on my Bloglovin' feed and was like, "WHO IS THIS GUY THAT KRYN IS HUGGING?", and then I read the post. You got me. ;)
    p.s. Fake or not fake, you two do look cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... this is the best April Fools ever!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.