Lepoard: From Loathe to Love.


I'm not sure if you're really supposed to take fashion cues from The Food Network, but I certainly did! Back in the good old days, a contestant on some cheesy food competition show traumatized Emily and I for life with her disturbing over use and abuse of leopard print. (#5 in our code of friendship, "NEVER wear leopard print"!)

It's taken me a little while (like, 5 years) to recover from the nightmare of Penny Dividi. I bought a leopard belt a few months ago and it was terrifying and freeing, all in one! And as my Christmas list wish seems to be brimming with leopard print... I kinda feel like I'm letting my 13 year old self down.

Fashion trends you've made peace with? Do tell!
ps: photos from my boyfriend pinterest, follow me there! 

1 comment:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.