12/35 (I haven't died yet!)
I LOVE HERITAGE.
I don't love the stress or the crazy Wednesday nights or the constant feeling of "I should be doing homework!" but other than that, I want to kiss it and marry it.
That's a strong way of saying, I love it.
We've now incorporated a run to 7-11 for donuts which I think now might just be the icing on the cake. I don't necessarily love reading 100 pages of boring books each week, but I love the sense of satisfaction I get. I like saying I go to a school. I like having teachers other than my mom. I even get a small thrill from putting on the uniform....I've never loved khaki so much in my life!
Now if I can only get Sarah to do it next year... lets start a petition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love love love this post!!! We take the best selfies when we're at heritage!
ReplyDeleteaw, you're all so beautiful and fun. this post just has really good vibes.
ReplyDelete